Jun 24, 2009

Rob Pattinson is a pussycat?

Fan videos....
Some of them are extremely creative and impress the hell out of me. Some of those fan made new moon trailers were really well done.

But then there is the ones that 'cross that line' that MOST people can't see but intuitively know where it lies.

Then we have some of Rob's fans.. (not all I assure you - I've met & spoken to some wonderful fans that are completely normal!)

Well, when I was looking for interviews on youtube with Rpattz..er.. Spunk Ransom.. Robsten (that one irritates me the most)... a lot of what I found was videos with just lots of pictures with suggestive songs playing in the background. Ew.

I was sent an article with a youtube video of Rob and the music in the background is "Faster Kill Pussycat." Again, I must say, people are very good and putting these videos together. I haven't the foggiest idea how to do it. But this one has Rob and then a lion.. then Rob.. then a lion.. I don't get the connection. My first thought "Are you trying to say Rob is a pussy?"

BUT the most disturbing part is the woman who wrote the article.
Quotes from the article are as follows:

"Before you watch, fair warning. This is not for the faint of heart!!! If you are at work, close your office door. If you are at home, make sure the husband and the kids are in the other room.

You will need some *ahem* alone time after watching this. And that is a guarantee!"

That last line I found was really testing my gag reflex. I don't think (and hell, maybe I'm wrong) that Rob would see that as flattering. I would think he'd see that as scary.. unless it's just me.

Here's the video - apparently I'm supposed to warn you that after this video you are supposed to run screaming in ecstasy into the night...