Jul 20, 2009

Rob Pattinson - Daniel Radcliffe - Samuel Xavier

Why oh Why is every actor that Rob has been in a film with either being interviewed about Rob Pattinson, or compared to Rob Pattinson or whatever.
Poor Daniel Radcliffe... He is in a HUGELY successful Harry Potty final film.. breaking box office records etc. . . yet the poor boy is constantly being asked about Rob Pattinson. Which from all the interviews I've read - they haven't spoken in ages. I wonder how Rob feels about reports stealing Daniels thunder by talking about him instead of focusing on the MOVIE. I bet he feels bad - (again, all speculation but from everything I've read about Rob, he is more humble and normal and seems to feel the same things WE would feel if going through the same insanity.
I must say Daniel is handling it VERY well saying things like:

"I've said probably three words to him in the last three years and that was before Twilight all kicked off."But I wish him well. Hopefully, I'll see him at some point. He's bound to turn up at one of these (premieres) at some point."

Instead of saying "I don't bloody talk to the boy anymore! I was in a movie with him years ago.. that is it!!" (course that's what I'd say)
***********
Next
***********

Sadly, the newest addition to the Eclipse cast is ALREADY getting his share of $hit.
Blurb from site:

"I even read some bloggers/reporters and fans are now comparing Samuel Xavier to Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner. Is he really a threat? Well, let's see."

So now, this poor young actor has been hired and is being compared to Rob. Rob must feel like .. well, I can't say what he'd feel like.. but like I said he is very "normal" despite his sudden rocket to stardom so I would imagine he feels bad stealing peoples thunder when he has no part in it or no part in and has no control over.