Sep 30, 2009

Kristen and Rob have a romp? Are you SERIOUS!

Time and time again when I do my searches, I try not to be surprised by the stupidity out there - but each time, inevitably my jaw hits my lap..

Blurb from article

Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart ‘Romp in Changing Room’
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart had a sneaky romp in a shop changing room, it has been claimed.
The couple — who are currently in Vancouver, Canada, shooting the third Twilight movie, Eclipse — were apparently feeling “hot blooded” during an early September shopping spree at Black Market Village in Toronto.
“From the sounds that were coming out of the changing room, they were doing more than trying on shirts!” a source told American tabloid the National Enquirer.


Again it's "a source" that told the ever so reliable National Enquirer.

You know, it MUST be true, right? I mean, you can imagine Rob and Kristen. As hidden away as they have been since Eclipse has begun shooting.. It makes PERFECT sense that they are "seen" at this vintage shop (as I've mentioned before - and yet not one picture?).. but not only are they in the vintage shop - but now they are having a ROMP in the changing room. Of course they would be, I mean duuhh. Rob who is photographed and followed when he walks one step out in public and Kristen who seems to be gaining just as much notoriety.. of course they would have a 'romp' (stupid word) in a public place ... walking out breathing heavily. Doesn't it make PERFECT sense??

Seriously - such a bunch of yahoo's that make up this crapola. Man, I wish I could swear on this thing! But for now it's just this:
Pissed

NEXT

This quote I read from Rob:

Rob tells the mag, “Annoyingly, there are so few parts I feel I can add anything to, or that I want to do. I don’t want to be an actor for the sake of it. I don’t find any particular pleasure in being an attention-seeker.”

I'm just waiting for some jackarse to some how turn that around to make it sound as though Rob is being pompous and picky. As an actress myself, I can only imagine what he means is doing something that challenges him or that he feels qualified for to begging with. It's been well documented that he doesn't feel he's the best actor and has a lot to learn. As does every professional. So that's what I'm sure he meant. But you know someone is going to twist it and say Rob is turning into a Diva.....

I hope I am wrong!