Sep 26, 2009

Rob and Kristen - ready to confirm

Hello all-I hope some of the readers from LTR will come back since we are all on the same page-and hopefully their fan base knows I'm not an ass


Big Smile


ONWARD!!!!!

The buzz I am reading everywhere is that Kristen and Rob are ready to confirm their relationship in a Harper's Bazaar magazine article.
One of the many articles I found stated this:
According to sources, Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart are set to confirm their relationship in an upcoming issue of “Harper’s Bazaar”. They have been said to be bumping uglies forever now and in the December issue of “Harper’s Bazaar”, they’re set to go public with the news.

First of all, "bumping uglies" - I think I just threw up in my mouth a little. What a.... colorful way to put it.
The funny part is - the site puts this picture up with the story:



That's hilarious -because if you remember Pattinson Anonymous debunked this and I wrote about it too.

These are the real pictures :


As you can see - someone with some real talent photoshoped them together. Clever? or Nutty?
A lot of the articles start off by saying "ready to come out," which tends to make people think first off - they are going to confirm they are gay. Which is cool if they were, but I don't think they are.
I wonder why people want them to be together so badly. People know that in real life, Rob doesn't climb trees at the speed of light and suck on animals to live (which would really cause him some problems with P.E.T.A.). Edward does seem to have some very perfect qualities ('cept for the blood sucking - killer instinct part). But again, Rob ain't Edward. And from his interviews - he seems totally opposite from Edward. Again, which is fine - but Kristen and Rob don't = Edward and Bella.
If they did - wow - creeeeppyyy!
Sickened