Oct 2, 2009

Caught in the act - Rob Pattinson?

An article I was sent (thanks Jill!) that's so funny.

Caught in the Act is the article that is very confusing to me.
Blurb from Article:

Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart, hanging out at a private party at Players Chophouse, a restaurant in Vancouver. "Rob and Kristen stayed pretty close together throughout the night, often going outside to chat with other guests they seemed to know," a source tells us. The couple mingled with Twilight costars like Kellan Lutz and Ashley Greene and checked out the night's musical entertainment courtesy of costar Jackson Rathbone's band 100 Monkeys. A few days later, Pattinson and Stewart grabbed dinner with friends at ********. "Rob and Kristen were seated beside each other and very close all night," said an onlooker.

Caught in the Act? Act of what? I mean 'tis true I suppose they might have been sitting next to each other - I guess it's true, that does tell a lot about a person. Sitting next to each other the next logical step says marriage, sex, scandal? Right? My God.. if they spoke to each other that must mean they are having a love child!



So much talk about how Rob is a prisoner and can't leave the hotel. I'm sure that's true to an extent. As we all know the second he walks on public property he is photographed 1000 times walking, drinking, smoking, or whatever it is he is doing at that moment. Clearly this set is much different than New Moon because with New Moon - there were SO many pictures that you could almost watch the movie via the pictures. But with Eclipse - clearly way more private and 'lens off!'

For example when he does go out in public this happens:


Screaming, grabbing, and look at his face. Not sure I'd want a picture of him with me looking .. almost defeated, no?

I'm telling you - if this guy doesn't get some peace and some ... well...semblance of normalcy,
he's going to go...
Crazy 1