Oct 13, 2009

QUESTION FOR MY READERS! (and stuff)

Hello all!
First off, thank you for coming and reading my blog. I am humbled by the coolest group of people I have that read my ramblings :) .

OK - so I'm looking for feedback.
Anything you would like me to change or add?

Anything you don't like or prefer more of?

Anyone have any ideas on how I can get more exposure?

Sadly, I've been banned from posting on Newmoon.org for some reason - and I have some wonderful affiliates but I don't know if it's because I'm against the more 'stalker-ish' fans and they are mad at me? Not sure! So that's why I need your help! :)

And if you would like to be on the mailing list or want to email me directly - please feel free!
leaverobalone@gmail.com

Ok enough about that





Everyone that is connected to the Twilight movies is asked "So, are Kristen and Rob dating?"

Is it me, or wouldn't you feel stupid asking that question? Course I could never follow and run after them screaming and taking pictures.... once again, I'd feel like a Loser .