Nov 15, 2009

Rob affraid of HIV? WHAT?!

C'MON! This article even has supposed quotes. I find it very hard to believe this.

Robert Pattinson Fears HIV

Article

The British actor — famed for playing vampire Edward Cullen in the Twilight movie franchise — often fears his life is on the line when he’s out in public.

“People ask me to bite them and want to touch my hair. I just don’t want someone to have a needle and give me HIV and I don’t want to get shot or stabbed,” Britain’s News of The World newspaper quotes him as saying.

Maybe he did say that - but is it me or does that seem way off base for him to say? Doesn't seem like something he would say. Ok, once again, I do not know the man from a hole in the wall, but really? Would he say he's afraid someone was going to stab him with a needle and give him HIV? I don't know what this Britain magazine is - but why oh why does it scream to me that it's National Enquirer'ish' ??

The actor, 23, then went onto explain his fans’ weird behavior at the London premiere of Twilight sequel New Moon, which hits theaters November 20.
“There were girls who had scratched the side of their necks, so they were freshly bleeding when they came up to get a signature. They were like, ‘We did this for you’. I didn’t know what to say. ‘Thank you, guys?’” he said.



That quote above, I read ages ago! So I feel the are taking a word here and phrase there and putting it together to make this silly article. Now granted, girls running up to him with open neck wounds, bleeding is cause for concern because clearly the girls have some serious ISSUES and well, it's just nasty as all.. (gag).




Got a great tip on a, well not sure what to call this kind of person... twitter'er? A fan doesn't quite describe this person .. rabid fan seems to be more approprite. It is amazing what some people will write about for the whole world to see. Things they would like to do, see, have etc., to certain people for example... ROB PATTINSON. Imagine reading this crap about yourself - what people would like to DO to you? People you don't know ?? Is it me or does that scream - CA-REEPY!