Nov 28, 2009

Rob and Kristen want a baby.. dear God

So here we go again ..
The rumors, lies, BS, crap-o-la ooze out like.. well I won't be gross..

Snippet


Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart Wants a Baby
So what’s next for Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart after the box office success of “The Twilight Saga: New Moon”?


“Rob & Kristen Eager for Baby” announces National Enquirer.

“Great news!” the tab trumpets. “A baby ‘vampire’ will be winging its way to ‘Twilight’ co-stars – and off-screen lovers – Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson.”

A “source close to the couple” tells the tabloid, “Kristen and Rob want to have kids.” “While they initially felt they were too young, those fears seem to have evaporated,” the source continues, “They feel having a baby would cement their love.”
A “close source” confides the two “would like to be married before having a baby… but if Kristen gets pregnant before they get hitched, that’s OK, too.”

“Back in July, an Australian publication claimed Kristen was pregnant… it turned out she was not pregnant… but they’re working on it.”

“The starry-eyed stars were recently snapped holding hands at a Paris airport and were seen cuddling at a concert in August,” the Enquirer whispers.


Uh huh.. This is too silly to even comment. But you know me - I will.

Yes, can you see this ? The ever so consistent "close source" reveals.. It's amazing to me how much this source gets around. Never showing their face, and only talking to OK, Star and the National Enquirer. Amazing.

Wasn't there already a Kristen and Rob pregnancy rumor? Yes there was, yet when the tiny Kristen's belly stayed tiny - well I guess that rumor was forgotten about. Yet - here we go again! But the difference here is they aren't saying she is .. they are saying that they want to / and are trying. Now that is good. It opens up a whole huge possibly of new rumors involving miscarriages, fertility issues etc., anything to keep the rumor going with out her having to get bigger. Smart tabloids.. (oxymoron, yes, I'm aware)

As for me.. the finger is healing.. slowly. Still stings to type, but what can you do. As for my acting career. Oy.. I need to be in the right place at the right time. Talent has nada to do with it - I actually am a good actress... but that and a $1 will get me.. well not much.

Send me some good vibes!

Thanks for continuing to read. Means the world to me. And who knows maybe RPatz (God I hate that) will read this too and get a chuckle, realize how brilliant I am and get me a role!

Yes then I woke up.. haha :)