Dec 16, 2009

Rob Pattinson yells at a fan? - His agent and rumors - 100th post!

Boy oh Boy....

So a website published pictures of Rob simply going out with his friends to a place that I won't mention out of respect. And no, I have no inside information - just what I read and saw on this site. Like I've done before - when I comment on this outrageous behavior of nutball fans or insane paparazzi, if I come along a hotel or venue or someplace where they are going, or have gone - I won't mention it. It isn't necessary.

Anyway, Rob was going out someplace with his friends (I'm assuming friends) only to be surrounded by a bunch of slimy photographers screaming his name.. almost mockingly..saying that he was "loving this." Which is so clearly false. So from him walking out of a building, into a car to his destination they took SIXTY SEVEN pictures. SIXTY SEVEN.. Are you kidding me? The poor kid had his hat so far down covering his eyes - they took close ups of his shirt so they could comment on any imperfection.. Then there was a picture of him with (from what this article said was Stephanie, his agent) and now there are supposed rumors between the two of them being together so much.



(I covered her face out of privacy - I'm sure a million people can find it blah blah - but I don't want to be one of them to publish a private citizens face)

This was actually a post from a supposed fan:

Hmmm..Just wondering why his agent,Stephanie is always with him..Does she have to be there during outings with friends..A bit suspicious about the rumors about them..

OK, now if that is true & Stephanie is his agent & with him constantly umm.. could it be because she is one of the few people he can trust?? I mean seriously.



These were some of the headlines:
Robert Pattinson ‘Lashes Out at Sick Female Fan’
Robert Pattinson Yells at Fan



ROBERT Pattinson went crazy when a female jumped out of a stopped car and kissed him.

The Twilight Saga: New Moon hunk apparently lashed out when the teen — who planted a smooch on Rob’s lips — declared, “My mom wouldn’t pull the car over to let me out because I’m just getting over the swine flu… so I jumped out at the red light just to see you.”

According to the National Enquirer, Pattinson then shoved the girl away and ran off, while yelling over his shoulder, “You have the SWINE FLU?!… What the hell are you doing kissing anyone?”

Pattinson then found the nearest drugstore and bought himself a bottle of Listerine, which he thought would rid him of the H1N1 germs.

Rob then told his bodyguards, “You guys have got to keep these crazies away from me!”


Let me start off by saying I have NO idea if this is true or not. The National Enquierer is not always known for it's .... truthfulness. But lets suspend reality for a moment and say that it might be partially true. We have seen pictures of Rob's fans grabbing at him - I've seen a video of a girl going up to him and trying to kiss him on the mouth ... so it's not out of the realm of possibility that a girl would do this. (The whole H1N1 (or swine flu) spin on it.... well not too sure about that.) So if this happened should we be surprised that he would be upset and get mad? Yes, people say that because he is a celebrity there is a certain amount of 'harrassment' for lack of a better word, by the media. But if a guy was to do this to a woman celebrity he would be arrested on the spot for sexual harrassment or assault. Strange when it happens to a male celebrity it gets laughed off. I don't care how horny men are or how cool they think it may be to have women throwing themselves at their feet.... it would get old fast. To LITERALLY not be able to walk out a door without be accosted by constant flashing lights, and videos, and lunging at him .. I imagine that could make you go a little

Oh and this is my 100th post (big grin)

Ok I know