Dec 28, 2009

Robert Pattinson asks Lucie Jones out on a date - Kiss and tell?

Robert Pattinson asks X Factor's Lucie Jones out on a date

This is too odd

Article:
In an interview with Now, Lucie revealed: 'His sister got in touch and asked if I wanted to come to dinner after the Twilight Saga: New Moon premiere a couple of weeks ago. Unfortunately I had to switch on the Christmas lights in Warrington on the same day! I couldn't believe I'd missed such an opportunity. I was gutted.'

However, the singer added: 'We're still in touch and we're going to go to dinner or something next week. I can't believe it - he's my dream man, I really, really fancy him. Kristen Stewart had better watch out!'

All we want to know is what on earth was the lovely Miss Jones doing cancelling a date with the Robster to turn on some Christmas lights in Warrington? (osoblog)


So, IF this is indeed true and Rob asked her to go out (date, friends, whatever) - is it classy to splash it all over the media and tell people OR is it super tacky? Why on earth would you start spewing it everywhere? Oh right.. publicity - free publicity and since Rob is being followed around like someone on the FBI's most wanted list, what better way to gain publicity for yourself then to attach yourself to him somehow! If this is true and I was Rob I'd say "um thanks, but I'm now busy."
TACKYYYYY just so classless. Oh and "Kristen, watch out?" Does that even need a commentary?

Then OK magazine (I know I know) talks about Rob and former girlfriends and whether or not they are going to spill the beans about him. Wonder why one would ask that question? Could it be to spark the interest of his ex-girlfriends to come forward? So that maybe ANY girl he's ever spoken to will come forward to tell the world what Rob is REALLY like? Rob's lovely response was (or so they say)

He told OK!: “I don’t think I’ve had anything interesting enough to warrant a kiss and tell. Although actually I’ve been surprised with some acquaintances - they’ve been saying little things that you hear about through the grapevine, and it’s like: ‘Really?! That’s who you are?’.

Like I said - random girls he's spoken to will come forward. 15 minutes of fame baby - I guess some people will get it anyway they can!