Mar 7, 2010

Rob Pattinson for worst actor?

Kick'em while they are down! Famous saying.. although most people do the opposite. Kick'em while they are having super success! Makes me laugh "ha ha ha!"

Headline:
Robert Pattinson vs. Sandra Bullock for 'worst actor'

Rob is on fire right now and hopefully making wise decisions when it comes to movies BUT that doesn't matter because apparently he was nominated for a Razzi? Rob Pattinson and nominated for a razzi?

Now do I think that New Moon is Oscar Material? No, but I'm pretty sure that when they were making this movie they weren't thinking Academy Awards! That being said - it was a good movie, exciting and over all entertaining. Hardly worth a Razzi, but of course Rob being the success he is - gotta "knock him down a few pegs" is what I am assuming these pencil paps are thinking. And trust me - if I thought he deserved it .. I'd say it. But he didn't - and to prove that ... Here is a list of all the movies released in 2009, you are gonna tell me that a movie called "The Slammin Salmon" has the finest actors in it? Some how with a tag line that says "Bring a bib, it's gonna get messy" .. I think NOT..