Apr 27, 2010

Robert Pattinson: Rich, Brangelina, moving in/out/in/out

My, my, my sources say............
Gotta love 'dem sources!

Ok inane to sane today.

I saw this as a headline:

Reason number 3,657 to love Twilight's Robert Pattinson; he's seriously loaded (OK magazine)

First off, I'd like to hear number 3, 243 on his list. Anyone?
Second off - DUMB DUMB DUMB.. Such a good image to send out to the young folks of American and beyond. LOADED = NAB HIM!!

Another headline that makes me gag a bit:
Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson, the New Brangelina Power Couple (newsgather)

I can NOT stand name combining. TomKat, Brangelina, and now of course we've had Robsten for a while. Lame, lame, lame! I wonder what some others are that I'm forgetting? Heidi and Spencer Pratt... hrmm.. speidi (pronounced spidy)? Dumb!
Brad and Angelina are odd to say the least. We are now comparing a 20 and 24 year old to a marriage couple with a bunch of kids? How people, how are they even remotely related.

And I can't leave out this headline :
Twilight co-stars Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart are planning to move in together in Los Angeles, it’s been reported. (entertainmentsttvtv)

Yes, it has been reported 1,452 times. But by whom? Random bloggers, celebrity gossip sites, seriously folks just because it is in print doesn't mean it's true. Sound simple, and well, it is.

The quote from some 'source' is:
A source said: “Kris has ratcheted up her plan to pin Rob down. She’s been house-hunting in L.A. with the intention of getting Rob to move in with her.”

And it also seems that Pattinson is keen for the pair to shack up together, a move which would finally confirm their long-rumoured - but never confirmed - relationship.

The source added: “He feels so lucky to have found someone so young, with such an old soul.”


I'd love to speak to these sources, get a picture of him/her, interview them and find out their relationship to Kristen and/or Rob.
Oh yeah.. I can't .. cuz most likely it's a bunch of