Sep 8, 2010

Rob Pattinson: Traveling - Yes Master!

Well this time I haven't updated in a few days because there hasn't been that much insanity to write about - that's a good thing!

But of course there are a few stragglers searching for stories so they must conjure up something to get readers. Which means.... I must comment.

'Twilight's' Robert Pattinson has taken to the road

Article:

It seems that Robert Pattinson has gone on the run.

The actor left XXXX after a boy's night out on Friday and stopped off in XXXX on Saturday. He then moved on the XXXX. The group of guys were looking relaxed and Pattinson is still sporting his new beard.

(Yes, I X'ed out the locations because of reasons I've explained before. Weird that people know exactly where his is on any given day.)

Pattinson's location is being tracked via fans tweets across the country. On Sunday night he was spotted by a fan at XXXX, in XXXX. A waitress at the restaurant posted on her Facebook page that Pattinson was "very polite, quiet, undouchey and knows his wine."
(Seems like she was being nice - although I really think if you were his waitress then you should just STFU. 'Undouchey'...???)

On Monday night the road tripping vacationer was seen stopping in at a bar in XXXX. Here he was pounced on again by some fans as he stopped to take some photos. He also stopped at IHOP and Jiffy Lube.

(Someone else (obviously) spotted him at a bar and had to post about it - so once again we are aware of every move he makes. And I didn't X out IHOP and Jiffy Lube to prove the lengths at which people will go to 'tweet' or 'post' or whatever - that they are 'in the know.' Jiffy Lube, really? WTF)

It is thought that he's taking the scenic route on his way to visit Kristen Stewart who's back on the set of "On the Road" in New Orleans. She'll arrive on set early next week.

("It is thought..." well maybe he's just taking a road trip to have a good time with his buddies? Is there always some story that he's trying to get to Kristen or then again, sometimes it's he is trying to get away from her. I guess whatever sells that day!)



This is so stupid that it's funny

Headline:
Rob Pattinson and Kristen Stewart - Master & Servant

(get's better - here is the article (with my inserted commentary))

ROBERT Pattinson is more like Kristen Stewart’s SLAVE than her boyfriend — according to a new report.

Britain’s Heat magazine claims Stewart — who’s famed for her below average acting abilities — treats her hunky beau like an assistant, often sending him out to buy booze and food, instead of banging his brains out.

(I didn't realize she was famous for being a sucky actress? Hrm.. I must be missing something. And how elegant that it's reported that she's sending him off to do errands instead of "banging his brains out," how romantic and loving. Because of course if they are in fact a couple then OBVIOUSLY the only thing they would want to do 24/7 is have sex, right? They would never want to have a conversation, or just hang out together right?

“She’s like, ‘I love Rob, but I love my dogs, too.’ She treats Rob like an assistant sometimes, sending him out to buy wine or groceries,” a source said.
(Her dogs? Correct me if I'm wrong but hasn't she been quoted as saying she is totally in love with her CAT? I'm not a reporter nor do I follow her closely but even I know she doesn't have a dog)

“She doesn’t show too much excitement when Rob visits her onset. But that’s what Rob seems to like, the fact that she doesn’t treat him as if he’s special.”
(I see - so next time Rob comes to see her on set, or at her house - she should start screaming, jumping up and down, doing cart wheels?)

Recent reports claimed Kristen, 20, is fed up with Rob’s possessive ways.
(Last article it was the other way around)

Somehow I don't see Kristen doing this:


Call me crazy but I just don't see it.
blog comments powered by Disqus