Nov 4, 2010

Rob Pattinson: life before - lovey dovey?

Hello people!

Oh so fun deciphering all the poo-poo articles while they are filming Breaking Dawn. There are so many to choose from.. yet I don't write everyday because a lot of it is repeating the same'ole crap over and over again.

So, as I usually do, I went through a bunch and found the most "interesting" for a lack of a better word.

Headline:
Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Go On Lovey Dovey Drinks & Movie Date Night In Baton Rouge! EXCLUSIVE DETAILS!

First of all, don't ever use words like Lovey Dovey - credibility out the window. Yet, look what I'm talking about.. hahaha... I forgot, they have no credibility.

Blurb from article:
We’re told by all our Baton Rouge sources that Rob and Kristen are getting very cozy while filming ‘Breaking Dawn’ and going on romantic dates!

Could Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart get any cuter? The couple, who are in Baton Rouge, La., filming the fourth installment of the Twilight series, Breaking Dawn, aren’t hiding their love one bit! A source tells HollywoodLife.com that Rob and Kristen went to XXXXXXXXXXXX in trendy XXXXXXXXX and even both got raspberry-flavored drinks!
(Yes I "X'ed" out where they were as always. Can I just say ... "even both got raspberry drinks!" - OOoooohh God! They both got the same flavor! It's kismet! They are sealing their love with raspberries! I wonder which raspberry they mean?
This one

or this
hehehe)

“They seemed to be really in love,” says our source. “They each ordered a drink — Rob had a Raspberry Lemon Drop and Kristen had a [virgin] Raspberry Mojito.”
(I can see how the source would see true love while they ordered drinks! Makes perfect sense)

Ack onward!

Anyone else sick of seeing headlines like this?:
Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Get Their Own ‘Breaking Dawn’ Baton Rouge Love Nest!

FREAKIN' LOVE NEST!? Seriously - ENOUGH WITH THAT CRAP! It's not a love nest, if they are sharing anything it's called an APARTMENT!!!!!!!!!

NEXT!

Headline:
Why Rob Pattinson Misses Life Before 'Twilight': Vampire Hunk Needs New Clothes

Wonder why he misses life before Twilight? Could it be the endless barrage of people, paparazzi etc., following him and sticking cameras 2 inches from his face?

Blurb:
“I can’t really go into second hand stores to get new clothes anymore,” Pattinson said of his former love for vintage gear. “So I end up wearing the same thing every day.” According to MTV UK, the ‘Twilight’ heartthrob blames the photographers who hound his every step for his wardrobe troubles. “I wish I could shop in vintage stores the whole time. But because a lot of paparazzi follow me around, it can be difficult.”

That just is really sad. The poor guy can't go buy a shirt without being followed. I take it this will be a very long 6 months of spying, speculation, and spewing venom about the 2... haha venom, I made a funny!
blog comments powered by Disqus