Jan 8, 2011

Rob Pattinson: Body Language - Daddy - Jealous

We now have body language experts analyzing their moves? Say it isn't so! Stupid but true.

Headline:
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart have an awkward moment

Blurb:
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart had an awkward moment at the People's Choice Awards the other night. When they received their award for ‘Favorite Movie of The Year' Rob Pattinson tried to hold Kristen Stewart's hand but she denied him the chance. Does this mean anything at all? according to a body language expert it does.

According to Beverly Hills body language expert Dr. Lillian Glass Kristen Stewart is completely uncomfortable with her relationship with Robert Pattinson being so public and she “likes to keep her relationship with Rob a mystery."
(Me: Maybe she just wants some privacy in her PRIVATE LIFE! Could that be it? I didn't all of the people's choice awards but maybe he was reaching out to make sure she didn't fall in those insanely high heels! (looked good but I'd fall on me arse) But even if she did pull her hand away, I would assume it's just to avoid more insanity surrounding them. I'd say she just wants a little peace. But what do I know? But a body language expert? A wee little over the top, no?)

NEXT

Headline:
Kristen Stewart Embraces Being Mom And Robert Pattinson’s Wife

Once again, need I say, she's not Rob Pattinson's wife... Bella is Edward's wife. Embraced being a Mom & wife? She's an actress playing that role. I'm not sure I'd use the word 'embrace,' seems odd. But I'm an actress (as I've mentioned before) for over 20 years (haven't reached their level of stardom but who knows maybe someone hehe but I digress) when I'm playing a role, whatever role that is, I dive in with both feet. A feel the part and envelop myself in the character. That's what you do when you are acting. But again, it's acting.

Blurb:
Kristen Stewart is busy filming Breaking Dawn in Louisiana, and supposedly she has immersed herself in the role of playing wife to Robert Pattinson and a mother to their daughter! Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart’s Breaking Dawn characters, Edward and Bella, finally get married in Breaking Dawn, and Bella gives birth to a half-human, half-vampire baby, Renesmee.
Watching Robert Pattison and Kristen Stewart as parents on-screen will definitely have everyone talking about whether they will take the same road in real life as well.
Do you think they will make good parents?

(Me: It will? Watching them in Breaking Dawn will make us wonder if they will be good parents? Why? So I suppose if I watch Tron: Legacy I should wonder about their potential life living in a video game? Um.. nope. Rob has also played a Vet, a odd guy trying to figure out who he is.. Kristen has played a stripper, Joan Jett and a bunch of other things.. just sayin' - they are all roles.
Unless of course we notice Rob and Kristen's eyes change color and notice whenever they are around small animals are missing.. I don't see the similarities.)

NEXT

Headline:
Robert Pattinson Jealous Of Garrett Hedlund

Ah so we are now back to circulating rumors of jealousy again. This time it's Rob. I'll show you a blurb of this article but this person is clearly not a Rob Pattinson fan.

Blurb:
It’s no secret that Kristen Stewart and Garrett Hedlund are friends, they’ve filmed a movie together. But it obviously has Robert Pattinson’s panties in a bunch because rumors are flurrying around saying that he’s jealous of Garrett!

Yes, I can see why he would be jealous. Garrett is hot and doesn’t resemble a foot. True story.

If it’s not obvious now, I am on Team Garrett. After he and Kristen spent Christmas together, Rob was upset and whiny like a little girl. A source said, “They both agreed on spending the holiday apart, but would ring in the New Year together. But on Christmas Eve, Kristen hit the town with Garrett, and when Rob heard about it he got really jealous. She knows that Rob is jealous and to mean anything by it. Garrett is her friend and he happened to be around. She was apologetic to Rob, but that didn’t satisfy his jealousy. After the hang up, Rob called on some friends and went out hitting the pubs in London. Kristen tried to call Rob on his cell but he wouldn’t pick up.”

(Me: How on earth would this person know this much? Seriously? "Whiny like a little girl," give me a break. Unless this person was hanging out with Rob and WITNESSED this all first hand.. I believe that this is yet another spinning the web of bull$hit. If in fact they have been together as long as everyone speculates.. don't you think that he'd have a bit of trust in her? And be fine with her going out with friends.. even if they are men? Little point of interest people: Just because a woman is hanging out with a member of the opposite sex .. doesn't mean they are HAVING SEX. "No!" you say.. it's true, I know first hand. I have men friends that I DON'T have sex with.. see proof )
blog comments powered by Disqus