Jan 28, 2011

Rob Pattinson: Normal food - Wild night? - Razzies

Oh the silliness of it all.

Headline:
Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart Get The Worst Actor and Actress Nomination

Is anyone surprised that Eclipse got so many nods for Razzies? I'm not. Whatever is extremely popular - especially with a younger crowd, gets $hit on. God forbid a movie is made without extreme suffering, or super artsy. Not that I have anything against either one, but give me a break. Eclipse and the Twilight Saga is so big that it's pi$$ing people off. That's the bottom line.
Ok so we all know the frenzy around this series. I personally like it the series. Doesn't mean anyone else has to or doesn't mean anything really. But worst actor nods? Really? If that doesn't scream 'sour grapes' I don't know what does.

I looked at a list of movies that came out last year. More than I expected - but please tell me why a movie called BITCH SLAP isn't among the nominees?

Need we remind this ridiculous organization that Sandra Bullock who won a Razzie for worst actress - went on a month later to win the Oscar for Best Actress..

NEXT

Headline:
Robert Pattinson Wild Night Out with Boys?

hrmm...

Blurb:
Robert Pattinson had a boys night out this week in Baton Rouge! Robert Pattinson, along with some of the boys of Breaking Dawn had a wild night out on Tuesday. Rob, along with Kellan Lutz, Jackson Rathbone, Jamie Campbell-Bower and Michael Sheen hit the hot spots of Baton Rouge for some fun.

The Twilight Saga men went to XXXXXX for sushi and a few shots. The Los Angeles Times Ministry of Gossip reports that some Twilight fans sent over shots for the hardworking movie vampires.

Dinner and drinks.. yup that certainly is a wild night!
(fyi - remember I always 'X' out places they have been - don't want to help the madness.)

NEXT

Headline:
Robert Pattinson has sushi with the boys (but he really wants salad)

Now THAT'S a headline if I've ever seen one!

Blurb:
While that highbrow snacking is more like Hollywood, Rob has been sampling to local fare as well. Recently stopping by a deli chain called XXXXXXXX, the actor caused hysteria with the female staff, according to People.

So what did he order -- a juicy po' boy or some cajun delight?

"He ordered a house salad," a staffer told the Ministry. "It wasn't that exciting."

That's funny. I often wonder what people expect. He ordered a ... SALAD! You mean he eats foods that (dare I say) WE EAT??
I think that people may expect him to waltz up to a counter and say "Yes, I'll have a small animal fully alive, you know juicy.. I'm a vegetarian you know."
Sorry to disappoint - but yup he eats salads, sorry it's not more exciting!

FYI - THIS...


Fake.. not real. Just in case you were wondering.
blog comments powered by Disqus