Jan 3, 2011

Robert Pattinson: NYE

Did everyone have a good new years ? Hope so !

Well, I imagine if you've been living the last few days under a rock you don't know about the big news that's all over the internet. Rob and Kristen spent time together on the Isle of Wight.

Here are a few of the headlines:

Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart bothered by fans on New Year's

Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart bring in new year at small pub in Isle of Wight

New Details On Rob Pattinson & Kristen Stewart’s New Year’s Eve — Police Were Called!

Robert Pattinson and Kristin Stewart’s boring new year celebrations

Ahhhh the media. So they are trying to spend New Year's Eve with friends - and inevitably someone must approach them. I don't begrudge them that, it's not something that I would ever do but as celebrities I understand that some of that goes with the territory. The part that annoys me the most is the people 'tweeting' where Kristen and Rob were, and what they were eating and taking sneaky pictures of them. Yes, I saw the one that they took with the fan and they looked fine and not 'annoyed' as some tabloids are claiming they looked.

But there is articles like these blurbs:

Rob and Kristen were reliving their romantic trip from last New Years Eve, which they also spent on the Isle of Wight. Along with 20 of their friends, Rob and Kristen had dinner Dec. 31 at the XXXXXXXXX –and they loved the restaurant so much, they went back Jan. 1 and ate XXXXXXXXX.
(Me: yes, the X'ing is me - I won't perpetuate the private info. But from what I've read they were there last year too, so why oh why is this story still circulating. Are people going to get sick of talking about it? ... I guess not, people are still talking about Jen and Brad and Angelina and that was AGES ago...)

"They seemed like a really sweet, down to earth couple with no airs or graces. There was a live band playing and were bopping along to the music and enjoying themselves."
(Me: While I think this is a nice statement; I don't understand it. I mean what do people expect them to see? Kristen and Rob sitting on thrones with people flocking to their every need? They are just 2 people - like any of us. They eat, sleep, dress.. you know what I mean.. just like the rest of us)

Rob and Kristen obliged a few fans, with Rob even signing a couple of autographs, but according to an onlooker, both got a tad pissed—and we don't just mean drunk (ahem, Rob).
(Me: Obnoxious - both 'got a tad pissed?' What do you expect. This has been going on for years now. Literally - YEARS. Constant speculation, pictures, invasion of private space, constant accusations.. Yeah, I'd be a little more that pi$$ed!)

I'm only writing about this story today - because well this was really the only story about them everywhere. I guess I should be grateful there isn't a story about them being pregnant and that somehow it's a real vampire baby...

blog comments powered by Disqus