Feb 27, 2011

Rob Pattinson - Puppy Love - Vancouver - Drunker than drunk

Hello everyone

Hasn't been much going on in the Rob Pattinson news arena. Well I guess I should say nothing that hasn't been talked about over and over again. And I don't want to continually babble on about the same BS that the mag rags are talking about.

Alas there is some new chatter going on that I must talk about.

Headlines a blaze like this one:
Rob Pattinson Adopted A Puppy Because He's Lonely!

Blurb from article:
Awwww!
(Me: gag)
Robert Pattinson has revealed that he has adopted a dog to keep him company when he films in remote locations.

The actor admitted that his friends refuse to visit him whenever he stays in a small town.

"I know it's sad. A lot of actors have a bunch of people who kind of just go up and stay with them for like two months, like an entourage. But my friends, their egos are too big.

"They'd be like, 'I'm not part of your entourage. I'll stay in a free hotel for a bit if it's in New York or Los Angeles but I'm not going to come out to some random town in the sticks.'

"That's kind of why I adopted the puppy. It's from a shelter and he was going to be put down. I only got him two or three days ago."

As of now the pooch is nameless. "I'm going to call him Robert" he joked.

His hotness explained that the puppy was "freaked out" because he went on a private plane the day after he came out of a shelter.
Robbie said:

"He's been freaked out. It's funny. I got a private plane here from Louisiana, where I was filming Twilight, so he came out of the shelter and the next day he's on a private plane. A bit like Lady and the Tramp."

Either way, we are sure the two of you will be very happy together!

Ok mark my words.. there will be some crap the someone writes about how his friends are dissing small American towns and how somehow that's Rob must hate small American towns too. Blah blah blah.. when in reality, we already know he's had a dog in the past - so obviously he likes dogs. He saved a dog from a shelter, that's wonderful. I just know this is going to be twisted around somehow. Vee shall see!
(I'm a huge dog lover, I have 2 dogs now and if I was on the road all the time - I'd need to have them with me too.)

NEXT

They arrived in Vancouver. And once again people are spouting off place they like to go - or have gone before when they filmed there. People.. people.. people.. I feel like I'm talking to a toddler when referring to these idiots who keep spewing the places that they 'may' go, you know what I mean?
Like sitting them down and saying "bad rag mags bad.. you need a freakin' time out!"

NEXT

And I stumble across this headline:
Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Are Drunk (Photos)

Blurb from the article:
New private pictures have surfaced of Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson, along with their pal Tom Sturridge and two of Rob’s handlers.

The photos were reportedly taken sometime in March 2010, while the couple was in NYC.

No I'm not going to show the photos - because they were clearly not taken for public view. But let me ASSURE you - all it looks likes is friends smiling and having a good time. No one is falling down, or puking or looking spaced out or making out with monkeys.

But yet because there is a glass of wine in the picture we must declare 'THEY ARE DRUNK!!" AND.. the stupid photos were from a year ago. FYI - that's not current news people.
blog comments powered by Disqus