Jun 11, 2011

Rob Pattinson: Robby double - funky furniture - On the rocks!

Greetings readers! (in some updating - I spelled funky wrong! I apologize!!)
Sifting through all the similar headlines like this:
Robert Pattinson’s Body Double Drama
Did RPatz Use A Body Double To Bone KStew In Breaking Dawn?!
Did Robert Pattinson use a body double in 'Breaking Dawn?'
Video: Robert Pattinson’s Double Trouble

And that's only 3 of the MANY I saw.
 
Blurbs:
We wouldn't be surprised!
God bless him, but he is kind of a scrawny little runt! A SEKSI, LICKABLE scrawny little runt, but one all the same!
Ever since footage of Robert Pattinson giving it good to Kristen Stewart appeared in the trailer of their upcoming movie, Breaking Dawn, many were more than a little shocked to see the actor's apparently ripped, MUSCULAR back and arms pretty much crushing the headboard of the bed with his passion!
So much so, in fact, that it begs the question - is our RPatz using a body double in this scene?!
Hmm…we tend to think that he very well may HAVE, but we'll leave it up to discussion!

That's just one article but most of the other articles are in one way or another talking about Rob being less that .. buff and that the scene where Edward and Bella have sex on their honeymoon. But of course it's a great time to whip out the insult cards. Sooo old but hey gives me ammo.

First let me say that MANY actors have body doubles because we know how Hollywood likes to perpetuate the insane body regarding perfectly buff men and barbie measurements (even though real life people are ALL over the place with looks, shapes, sizes, etc.. I digress) . Although for the shot they are speaking of, I have no idea if they were using a Rob double but I do know that the way he was leaning over Bella and hold himself up with the window sill or whatever - that pose would lend itself to defining his muscles, almost like flexing.  There is no argument, obviously he is thin... yet again I stress.. who cares.. and by the many interviews he's given - he doesn't either.

NEXT!

Headline:
Would You Buy The Bed Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart First Kissed On?

No. Creepy.

NEXT!

Headline:
Robert Pattinson Has Surprising Obsession: Does Kristen Stewart Approve?
Hrmm.. we think. The misleading title makes the mind wonder... "drugs?" ... "alcohol?"... "SEX!?"...

Blurb:

In fact, Hollywood Life has uncovered a surprising obsession of Pattinson's and it happens to be of the wardrobe variety. He's mad for plaid!  He even appeared on The Ellen DeGeneres Show donning a short sleeve plaid shirt!
Idiots. He wears a lot of baseball caps too.  C'mon give me a break. I do believe MANY people wear some form of plaid, no? I don't know from experience, but I bet he wears underwear too - does that mean he's obsessed with underwear?

NEXT!

Headline:
Are Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart on the rocks?

Me:  No, I've seen them drink beer. (nudge, nudge, wink, wink)   Kidding.. my real response is ...



I think that sums it up.
blog comments powered by Disqus