Dec 13, 2011

Robert Pattinson | Dating, dying, drama

'Tis the season!  For what?  Well among many things, embellishment is a big one!

Have you ever played the telephone game?








Someone says something and then each person whispers it to the next...by the end of the line the message is totally skewed.  Tabloids remind me of that game......... often.

Been reading some headlines (obviously) and here is a few that are odd.
Headline:
Best and; Worst of 2011: Robert Pattinson’s tea-pouring hands

At first I thought - what the hell is a tea pouring hand??

Blurb:
His hands have apparently been a source of Twi-Hard obsession for some time now. Those losers have devoted pages and pages of online genital rubbing to what they consider the sexiness of his hands.
Vanity Fair’s April 2011 issue. With Robert Pattinson on the cover, you know, in his poet’s shirt and a hipster hat, just, like, hanging out with his favourite alligator over his shoulders, held there like an Hermes scarf by his delicate tea-pouring hands. Which is when I introduced the description:


Robert Pattinson’s tea-pouring hands.

Unfortunately, I didn't get to read that clearly riveting issue so I have no idea if this is a quote from the article or just the fans making up a label for his hands.  My comments are limited because - well it's just odd.

My best guess is that they are referring to his super long fingers.  I'm not one to notice things like that but when I read somewhere about it, I made a point to look.  And his fingers are in fact REALLY long - reminds me a bit of Arsenio Hall (dating myself a bit).

NEXT

Headline:
Robert Pattinson: Kristen Stewart Looked ‘Disturbing’ In ‘Breaking Dawn’

Blurb:
“It’s definitely very strange considering we did most of the movie where she gets looking progressively worse and worse,” Rob says in movie’s newly released official illustrated companion. “It was actually quite moving to see her look as haggard and destroyed as she did. It’s incredibly disturbing, even on the set.”


We could only imagine! From her protruding bones to extremely pale skin, it wasn’t pretty. What do you think, HollywoodLifers? Was Bella’s dying look disturbing? Vote and weigh in below.

Ok, so you are going to vote to see if Bella's death look was disturbing.. and by the way this is the picture of her..













Um.. YES of course it's disturbing! She looks like shit! (Which if you've seen the movie, it's even worse.. the make up designers deserve an A+)  What is the point of this article?

Ahh, I know, we need to show how romantic Rob is for commenting that it's upsetting to see his girlfriend look like she's about to keel over and croak!

I wonder if the crazy more obsessed fans realize that he is a normal human being?  I once saw him do an interview where he told the girl what he did the night before... and that included trimming his toenails.  Yummy!
blog comments powered by Disqus