Jan 17, 2012

Robert Pattinson || And the sillies continue, it's so thong!. . .

Hi everyone

Been quiet the last few days because literally all articles have been about his bald head on the peoples choice awards.. I got bored and already wrote about that. There was no need to continue to talk about the shaved head which is now probably growing back in!

Now onto some new faboo topics.
Headline:
Rob Pattinson Wore a Thong!

I read that and at first thought 'ew' because I think thongs are gross in general. But of course I had to see what in the heck they were talking about.

Blurb:
ROBERT Pattinson has revealed he wore a thong while filming The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 1 sex scenes with girlfriend Kristen Stewart.


The British actor says the hot footage — where vampire Edward Cullen and lover Bella Swan finally get down to business on their honeymoon — was far from sexy.


“I just ended up thinking purely about vanity things,” he said.


“You’re sitting there in a little G-string.


“They give me a big G-string — but it was too small for me. It was like old ham.”

The article itself seems disjointed. I think whoever cut and paste this together missed somethings because some of it is just weird. Although, I must admit - the line "It was like old ham," has confused the hell out of me. I don't know what that means!

NEXT

Headline:
Robert Pattison and Kristen Stewart Take a Break from Cameras

Hopefully this is true. They need a break don't you think? Don't they seem like they've been pulled in every direction possible?

Blurb:
Bella Swan from The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2, reveals that she would be taking a break after a busy year on screen and it’s time for Robert Pattinson to take his co-star from Twilight Saga and lady love on a vacation now.


The star couple Robz-Stewz had a heavy load of word schedules in 2011 and now they need a vacation together after a crazy year of work. Kristen Stewart said my horizon is clear as of now in terms of new projects, which feels incredible, after a super hectic 2011. She also added I have finished three films I can’t wait to see come to fruition this year, On the Road, Snow White and the Huntsman, and Breaking Dawn 2.

"Kristen Stewart said.." She did? Says who? Where are they quoting from?  Tsk tsk tsk.. And who is to presume that "it's time for Robert Pattinson to take his co-star from Twilight Saga and lady love on a vacation now." Oh is it?! I see we need to tell Rob like he's a 2 year old little boy. Doesn't that sound presumptuous? Or is it just me?

Too much babble always about the "lovebirds" or "love next" or "Robsten" (I loathe that one) whatever .. it makes them sound like this weirdo couple. When if fact, I bet they are quite normal and eat and poop like everyone else. (hehe)

NEXT

Headline:
Grainger: Pattinson snog was fine

Ok I know what a shag is but is a snog something European?

Blurb:
Holliday Grainger has insisted locking lips with Robert Pattinson wasn't nerve-wracking at all.
The Jane Eyre star - who acted opposite Robert in 2007 film The Bad Mother's Handbook - reunited with the Twilight heartthrob for the upcoming period drama Bel Ami, in which she plays his love interest.
"I've worked with him pre-Twilight so I wasn't massively scared having to go in there and snog him," Holliday said.
When asked if R-Patz had changed since achieving global fame in the hit vampire franchise, she replied: "No, not at all. He's a lovely guy. Always has been."

Hrmm.. still unsure but whatever.

I'm curious why they ask if Rob has changed?  Do people change when they become famous?  I don't know from personal experience (yet, fingers crossed.. well not becoming famous but becoming a regular working actress.. I digress) but I would think no, right?  I guess some do. Like Beyonce with her renting out the whole floor for her baby etc. That seems a bit... extreme to me but hey that's just me. I'm sure Rob is the same person he was a few years back as he is now. Little older, little richer, and a little more sought after but still himself. I have yet to work with him so I'll let you know.
blog comments powered by Disqus