Feb 21, 2012

Robert Pattinson || Rushing home with a buzzed do now that he's older than dirt! (wink)

I was trying to make fun of the some of the headlines in the subject line :)

Ok first headline that popped out at moi:
Robert Pattinson Prefers ‘Strong Actresses’ In ‘Bel Ami’ — Dissing Kristen Stewart?

There was quite a few sites where the article titles involved Rob dissing Kristen blah blah.
This is the asinine quote:
“It’s nice having three really incredibly strong actresses,” he said. “They’re the strongest women as well, it’s kind of [funny] to have to pretend to dominate cause I would never be able to dominate them in real life.”
Yup that's it folks.  Nothing more.  Is he dissing Kristen?  Do I REALLY need to answer that question.  Not every word the spills out of his mouth is related to Kristen.  He is promoting Bel Ami - nada to do with Kristen.  Nada - zip - zilch - Niente -Κανένα - Niets - Rien - कुछ नहीं - 何も
Did I get everyone?  Let's be real people, I understand that occasionally people will bend the truth for a story but taking the something and doing this to it....




(fyi-taffy stretching machine)




Not cool.  And guess what - like this machine distorts the original to something completely new!  In the case taffy comes out yummy... in most of the cases for Rob (and Kristen for that matter) it comes out like this...









Don't even know what all this is - but it fits, no?

NEXT

Headline:
Pattinson buys house

Ok.. so did my friend Fred.  Congrats.   Newsworthy? No.

NEXT

Headline:
Robert Pattinson Calls Himself Too Old For Twilight? Would Kristen Stewart Come Back?

LOTS of articles about this. Stephanie Meyer is thinking of writing another novel? I'm not sure if that's true. But hey, it would make sense. People love it and it (I'm sure) would be a hit.
Would Rob eventually age out - of course. They are supposed to be in their teens forever. Rob is pushing 26. That's not old but it's not 17 either.
His quote:
“I’d be curious what (Stephenie Meyer) would write, but I just think I’d probably be too old by the time (they did it). I’m already too old,” he continued. “But yeah, it’d be kind of interesting.”
He didnt' say he wouldn't do it. Doesn't mention Kristen at all. And I guess the story line would have to go maybe with Jacob and Renesmee.  But it could be like a James Bond sort of thing - the story continues on with different people? I have no idea - but at some point they will all be "too old" since their faces are supposed to be frozen in time.

NEXT

Headline:
Robert Pattinson Hurries to LA to See Kristen Stewart!

Bunch of these headlines too. He is coming back from Berlin to LA. Where if you remember he bought a house! Rushing home to see Kristen? C'mon. They are apart for months at a time doing shows. Let's not make this a dramatic reunion.. since I did see the pictures from the airport and there was no Kristen jumping into his arms. He was simply coming home.

There was none of this..










haha that cracks me up..

On a personal note. I auditioned for a indie film. The age range was 40s to 50s. I showed up since I'm 40. Well.. the women that showed up were my Mom's age. Which there is nothing wrong with that... but I felt very out of place. So I asked the producer to verify the age range. I told her I was 40 and she said "oh you look a lot younger."  haha compliment yes... will it get me the role? Doubt it.
Ah well..














(Funny movie btw)
blog comments powered by Disqus