Jul 25, 2012

I'm back! - Just in time I see....

Well well well.. I guess the proof everyone has been looking for is out with Kristen's public apology to Rob - stating how much she loves him.

I smell something fishy....

Ok .. I could be TOTALLY wrong here and if I am well that's ok I will admit it freely.  But don't you think this is weird?? The whole things smells of a publicity stunt to me.  I hope so because if it isn't, I have lost a bit of respect for Kristen. (Not that she gives a damn what I think but I'm just sayin').

It just seems weird to me that out of no where there are these photos of them kissing (which I haven't seen yet.. I've only seen that one on the cover

The guy with his arms wrapped around her. I admit it looks suspicious but I don't know - something has me saying hmmmmm.... Kristen doesn't ever say a peep - even after they are obviously together for 3 years and this comes out and she professes her love for him for all the world to see.  Which is fine - but doesn't seem like her personality. Again what do I know.  I hope this whole thing isn't true or is somehow a big misunderstanding.  Why do people cheat......
blog comments powered by Disqus