Aug 25, 2012

Rob Pattinson and the drama that never ends

Boy oh boy this story is old but still hot.  I must say I am sad for the both of them.  Especially Kristen. I know that sounds weird but if some of these reports are true she is obviously sorry for her mistake and is suffering horribly.  Let me emphasis that I don't AGREE with what she did - I'm just saying I am sad for her pain.  I'm also sad for Rob's too. He must feel betrayed and just disgusted.  Whole thing is a mess.

Like I said before, I believe in 2nd chances so I hope that they work it out.

Some headlines to chat about....

Headline (P. Hilton):
Kristen Stewart Admitted Her 'Out Of Control' Love Before Cheating On Robert Pattinson

Blurb from article:
Kristen Stewart felt so full of life before the news hit of her affair with married director Rupert Sanders. She was out of that shell and thrilled with her career. You could even see it on her face on the red carpets.

The only thing missing was something 'crazy.' She even told Elle magazine, "I feel like, 'Why is everything so easy for me?' I can't wait for something crazy to f–king happen to me. Just life. I want someone to f*ck me over!" But be careful what you wish for, KStew! Cuz we HIGHLY doubt she was welcoming something as crazy as the scandal whirlwind that hit her after she cheated on Robert Pattinson.

I remember reading that quote and thinking what an odd thing to say but she's 22 and wanting drama is part of being in your 20's.  It's not until you're older when you realize drama = bad.  And I'm certain (as Perez said) she meant for something this horrible to happen.  Who would want this hot mess?

NEXT

Headline:
Is Kristen Stewart Trying To Send Robert Pattinson A Message?

Blurb:
I don’t speak Vampire so you guys are gonna have to help me out on this one. We can’t help but notice that Kristen Stewart might be playing mind games with Robert Pattinson. When Kristen finally emerged from hiding earlier this week, she was spotted wearing Robert’s backpack and Baltimore Orioles baseball cap. 
File photos show Robert wearing his hat and backpack (check out the blue streamers on the right strap). So, is Kristen trying to send Rob a message that she misses him? Or does she just happen to like wearing his hat and backpack?

Take a look at our photo gallery and let us know what you think. Wouldn’t it be easier if she just picked up the phone and gave him a call rather than send him these secret little messages via the media? Hmm… Breaking up is the hardest thing, though, especially when the whole world knows about what you did.

Well if you've read here before you know I don't repost paparazzi pictures because those people that take those pictures disgust me and I think they are vermin.  Sending him messages? Maybe but obviously she's CALLED him.  I don't think she's trying to be secretive and simply wear his clothes or items so he suddenly says "Oh my God ! She's wearing my hate! I love her! I need her back!"   Right?  She's hurting so she's wearing stuff of his to feel better.  End o'story.  I'm sure he's hurting too. 
blog comments powered by Disqus