Aug 4, 2012

Rob Pattinson : I'm blue..

Why do I feel so blue about this ? I feel SILLY to say the least that I even care but for some bizarre reason I do care.  Being an actor myself, and witnessing the incredible blase attitude towards commitment and love and relationships etc.. I always hope that one will stick.
I understand that they are only in their 20's and mistakes will happen but it did seem like a real couple that may have a chance to make it. I find myself just seeing all the press and media about it and feeling sad.
I keep hoping it's a big hoax (although I can't see a reason for it even though I swear those pictures are staged - and they do say any publicity is good publicity) but I don't know if it is.

This is a rather harsh headline:
Robert Pattinson bans Kristen Stewart from movie premiere: Favorite people

 Is this really true? I'm sure it's not fully true. I'm sure she wouldn't show up anyway and ruin his premier. I don't know if she needs to be banned - and that is why I doubt it's true that it has gone to that length.

Blurb from article:
-- Stewart not only is not invited to join Pattinson at the Aug. 13 premiere of his latest movie, "Cosmopolis," but she has been banned from attending -- security has been alerted, even -- according to RadarOnline.com.


"The decision was made," a source told the website, "because Robert just doesn't want to see her. There were fears that she could use it as a chance to talk to him in person and that sort of drama is not wanted at the premiere."

 Again, I find it hard to believe that they had to go to those lengths. I don't think she is going to show up and make a scene, do you? She may be a fool for cheating on Rob (which I think that seems to be the general consensus) but she's not going to ruin his movie premier, c'mon.

Another headline (believe it or not?)
Robert Pattinson's Whereabouts Unknown But He's Reportedly Speaking To Kristen Stewart Again

What do you think? You think he's talking to her again?

blog comments powered by Disqus